WHAT WE DO
As a specialist audit firm, Assura performs a wide range of audits; whether they be standard audits required by regulation, specialist audits or investigations and reports for varying industries.
We’re the trusted “Name in Audits” because that is all we do. Our independence is uncompromised.
EXTERNAL STATUTORY AUDITS
WHO IS REQUIRED TO LODGE
- Large proprietary companies which satisfies two of the following tests – Consolidated revenue exceeding $25 million, Consolidated gross assets exceeds $12.5 million and Consolidated employees totals 50 or more;
- Small proprietary companies (foreign controlled);
- Disclosing entities;
- Public companies;
- Managed investment schemes.
WHEN TO LODGE
- If the company is a disclosing entity or registered scheme: within three months after the end of its financial year. eg. If the financial year of Company is 30 June, they must lodge by 30 September; or
- All other Companies: within four months after the end of its financial year. eg. If the financial year of Company is 30 June, they must lodge by 30 October.